Tired of all the bad news

While we can't deny the difficulites for so many people at home and overseas, it's important to take account of the positives, and to spread the Good News. I don't know who said this but; "No-one ever injured their eyesight by looking on the bright side." Blessings..

Friday 2 March 2012

Reflections on the Seven Last words of Christ;

This is happening each Friday Evening in Lent in the Capuchin Friary, Church St, Dublin 7, beginning at 8.00 p.m. It is prepared by Br. Liam ofm.cap. and Br. David ofm. and members of the CYC
(Catholic Youth Care)

The Seven last words of Christ are;

“Father, forgive them, for they don’t know what they’re doing.”
(Luke 23:34)
“I promise you, today you will be with me in paradise.”
(Luke 23:43)
“Woman, here is your son.”
(John 19:26)
“My God, my God, why have you abandoned me?”
(Mark 15:34)
“I am thirsty.”
(John 19:28)
“It is finished!”
(John 19:30)
“Father, into your hands, I commit my spirit.”
(Luke 23:46)

It is just another idea of what we can do for Lent....
All Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment